• Modified Agilent SP1 for Fast RGA: using a gas tight syringe injection or pump for non-pressurized gas samples.
Can use integrated LSV or Vaporizer configuration for customer specification.
• Natural Gas analysis: GC includes a vacuum pump for monitoring sample pressure at injection. An additional channel for sulfur analysis (SCD/PFPD) can be incorporated.
• LPG/Ethylene/Propylene analysis LSV or GSV with vaporizer. An additional channel for sulfur analysis can be incorporated.
• Customized valve system based on customers individual requirements.
• GC/PDHID: Trace H2,O2,N2,CO,CO2 down to sub-ppm with purge housing valve
• Standard Gas preparation
• Permeation device for trace sulfur standard(sub-ppm)
• Method for determining glycol distribution in mixtures of mono-, di-, tri- and tetraethyleneglycols and for component distribution in CAROM process solvent.